dr. O
I miss you so much.

Ever since we text-ed yesterday, I can't stop thinking about you. I can't help myself and I text-ed you again then you replied,, I miss you so bad, I then called you. Pathetic aren't I? I just can't help myself, I love you so much, against my will, my rationalization. Although I knew, we weren't meant to be and would be better off in our own paths and life, but I think, I need you in my life, even though my mind said NO, my heart said YES. My oh my, how evil are our heart's desires.

We talked, and I finally blurted out about my trip there next month. Hm, I don't know whether it was the right thing to do or not either for me or for you, but I realize that I can't help myself when I'm talking to you, I guess you are the only one that can make me tell the truth about everything,, I mean everything.. Not even Kris can do that.

We ended the call by me saying, "sayang km", and you were silent for a while, giggled for a while and then said, "sayang km jugak" with somewhat a little hesitancy I think. Well, I suppose you were in doubt whether it was the right thing to say or not.

But this blog is a secret from you, if you ever accidentally find it and read it, it's fate. And then you'll know that I never lied about my feelings with you or with the rest of the world. So help me God.
Label: edit post
0 Responses