dr. O
Actually last week, just last week there were so many things going on that day so that I forgot where I put my watch. Well not only after the next morning when I was going to go work, I realized that my watch that you gave me was missing. Running late to work, that morning I didn't have the time to look for it, I thought that I just probably misplaced it. As soon as I had the time, I dug on my super messy room to look tor it. I couldn't find it. My heart was racing, my mind went berserk. Damn!

I retraced the day that I last saw it in my mind, tried to remember whether I wore the watch until I got home or not. I was so sure that I arrived home that day with my watch on my hand, I knew that I took it off at home during watching American Idol on my room. But even though I already cleaned up my room as an attempt to find the watch, still I couldn't find it. The worst possibility struck-ed me, the thought that I might dropped the watch somewhere along the way just made me frantic.

Two days after the watch gone missing, I literally retraced the day that I lost that watch. Still I couldn't find it. I even then printed out a "Missing watch" flyers and planning to spread it out around campus (the last place i was sure that I was still wearing my watch).

And yesterday morning (almost a week since the incident), I tried to look for it again before I started spreading the flyers in campus and all. I looked on my drawers which I've done it already actually. But this time, I search it more thoroughly. I give the search and rescue thing one more shot before giving up and accepting the fact that the watch is gone based on a hunch or an advise from my friend at work: Mrs. Mamik. I guess thanks to her 'psychic' ability, I finally FOUND IT!

What a relieve! I thank God that I didn't lose the watch that you gave me and I promised to look after my belongings more carefully..


[i'm so sorry for almost losing your watch]
Label: edit post
0 Responses