dr. O
bun,
i just got an epiphany.

as much as it hurt seeing you with that person
as much as it hurt watching your happiness from the sidelines
as much as it hurt..

now i know why i can not stop contacting you
no matter how hard i tried and tried
i know now why i can not forget you to ease the pain
as i forget those other people that hurt me before

it's because a life without you
is even more painful
is even more unbearable
is unimaginable
is impossible to live

you're my sun
you're my sky
you're my sea
you're my air

how can i possibly live without you
a life in this condition, i must admit is unbearable
it's like being shot by a bullet right through my heart
everytime i see you and that person

but a life without you in it
i can't imagine

i don't know what i was thinking before
i guess i was trying to avoid the pain
but in fact what i was doing, hurt me even more

bun, now i'm simply trying to survive
i don't know what will happened in the future
i don't know what the future holds for me
i don't know if i can bear the fact you're getting married soon
i don't know if i'll survive after that

but what i know now,
what my heart and body trying to tell my mind,
is that i can not live without you,
and that any kind of life is better than a life without you

perhaps i truly really love you
so that i can bear the staggering pain that waits for me
so that i don't care what may happened to me later
so that i don't care how much pain i'll suffer
so that what i really want is for you to be happy
well, either that or i'm just about an inch away of losing my mind

you see that i can't live without
my sun,
my sky,
my sea,
my air

i can't live,,
without you in my life, bun.
0 Responses