dr. O
i need to be as far away from you and from all surrounding you.
but now you are still one click away from my facebook
and watching that person keep on and on writing on your facebook page,
hurt me.. it supposed to be me, to be us. in my dream at least..

i hope i have the courage to remove/block you and those between you and me
so that perhaps when the your happy day comes, i may not hear about your happy news.
i can't hear it
i just can't

if i see your photos on your happy days,
i would be so heart broken,
i know i will..

so if someday you don't see me again on your facebook friends,
or if someday you try to find me and can't,
i hope you can understand,
that i'm being selfish and choose to hide away.

if i could, i want to remove you from my brain..
it just hurt so so bad..
to love you, to be loved by you
but can not be together coz you had to returned to your true love
i'm nothing but a fling to you
or in your nice term, i'm your best friend..

no matter what label you want to put on me,
you don't love me anymore,, the way you used to,
it's just a fact that brings tears to my eyes each and every time

i don't know whether you'd read this or not,,
probably not.. but at least i never hide my heart,,
i always put my heart on my sleeves..
for you to know
for you to hurt

i don't want to say another goodbye
i will just simply vanish..
i do hope you have a happy life, but sorry i can not be any part of it at all.
it is just to painful to me.

you are not the one that i fell in love with anymore
you are not the one that love me anymore
i don't know who you are.

vanish-
0 Responses