dr. O
ultimately no one is more stupid and stubborn than i am
i kept on calling and texting you anyway
although i know i shouldn't
and i said to you, things that i know i shouldn't
like: miss you, remembering all the memories that had happened
said that i'm jealous, wish you'd text me again after work,
why you didn't reply my text, when you'd call me back,

damn damn damn
i know i shouldn't
why i can not control my heart
my head already screaming NOOOOOOOOOO
DON'T CALL
DON'T TEXT
DON'T EVEN ATTEMPT ANY KIND OF COMMUNICATION


i know
i know
i know
i know that i must do that for my own good and for your good
i know that i must leave you alone, to live your own life
so that you may live happily

gosh, somebody should just ran over me
so that i'd may get amnesia
or that i'd die instead

cause i can't live with you like this
but life without you i don't want
life without you i don't know how now
what should i do?
tell me what should i do?

this is killing me inside
0 Responses