dr. O
in a couple of days, i'll either be seeing you or not i still don't know.
i have no plan but only to make peace between my heart and that land.
land of bitterness that happened...
peace, that's all i want, that's all i need.






this a blog entry which i wrote on my birthday, 
my first birthday with you in my life.


there are 6 rules to be happy — so they say!
1. free yourself from hatred
2. free your mind from worries
3. live simply
4. expect less
5. give more
6. have friends around you
Yesterday on my birthday,
i honestly didnt expect anything.
i didnt expect anyone to remember
(except my family of course),
i didnt expect presents,
no, i didnt expect any of those
normally be expected on birthdays.
Damn it! i didn’t even had a birthday wish.
9 days before my B-day,
there was a Novena held on church.
I figure, i’d go to redemn myself.
well, i’ve done so many sins
so that up until then,
i can’t even pray anymore.
i dont know how or why,
but i get everything i didnt even wish
for my birthday:
my family loves me,
people remembered my B-day,
got lots of presents,
and last but definitely not least,
got lots of great friends.
who am I that God cared so much about?
i am a sinful person
who is so unworthy of His love.
but Jesus, i can feel your love,
so very much overflowing in my life,
for all my life up until today.. and
hopefully until the rest of my life.
Jesus, i love You Lord.
i love You,
i am so very much in love with You.
Label: edit post
0 Responses