dr. O
"Cherry" that's the name of the car that my sister and i had been using these couple of years. Last night, i had an unfortunate incident with my blue cherry. I was off to work around 9.30 pm, while suddenly i heard a hissing sound from my car. I thought i probably had a flat tire, so i pulled over and i checked all the tires. Apparently all seemed okay, so i got in my car and drive. About 1 km from that, suddenly the engine just stopped. Luckily the traffic wasn't crowded and i can pull over again. I got a little bit panicked there, not because it was in the middle of the night on a quiet neighborhood but more because that i would be coming late to work. I immediately tried to call my aunt to have my cousin towed my car, but i can't reach her which the next day i found out that she had already gone to bed.

So, i prayed and i tried to start the engine,, and thank God it worked. Well for at least 500 meters anyway before it suddenly stopped again. Then i started to get really panicked. So i then called my colleague to call the clinic that i'm having car trouble and that i would probably be late for an hour or so. After that i tried to start my car again, and again it worked for about 400 meters. And by that third stop i was at the middle of factories complex in the night and very  quiet. I got really scared.

I tried again and thank God it still work. So i drive faster so that perhaps i can make it on a single run to the clinic. But unfortunately it stopped again around 500 meters away from the clinic. And this last stopped lasted quite sometime. I tried over and over again and it still wont budge. Until finally after i don't know how many times, it finally worked and i arrived at the front of the clinic.

--to be continued--
Label: edit post
0 Responses