dr. O
Geez, i feel like crap. I had so many things to do on my to-do-list, but not a single one is accomplished. I tried to put my mind to do stuffs but somehow my mind keep going back to those dreadful days. Honestly, those was the scariest days of my life, my worst altercation with someone, and it felt surreal. Felt like i'm having PTSD. I don't think i could trust anyone anymore. But maybe in time i can trust again, but that incident still haunt me, those first couple of week i can't sleep and in my sleep i watch the re-run on my dreams and then woke up in the middle of the night. I wish i could just blow that bad memories from my head. Sometime i really felt an ache on my heart. It's hard to believe that we as loving creature who's made from His image, could do such mean things to one another. I'm not saying that i didn't do evil things, on the contrary actually. But surprisingly, i also felt the pain. It's true what they say what goes around, comes around. 


I'm not regretting the mistake i made, i cherished every single second spent although now it's time to pay for it. One said that pain is the price to pay for all precious things. So, it's okay because it was precious memories, really really precious, for the pain is so very very bad.


Just survive for another day, please. 


Tuhan kan dah janji, Dia akan jadikan semua indah pada waktuNya.
Be strong. God Bless us all.




INDAH PADA WAKTUNYA (by: Jonathan Prawira)


Ada waktu untuk berduka
Dan ada waktu tuk tertawa
Untuk segala sesuatunya
Ada waktunya

Ada waktu untuk merombak
Dan ada waktu tuk membangun
Kau jadikan semuanya indah
Pada waktunya

Walau kini kumenabur benih
Sambil mencucurkan air mata, kupercaya

Suatu saat ku kan menuai berkasnya
Sambil bersorak-sorai 


Label: edit post
0 Responses