dr. O
A couple of days ago, I realized that my external hard drive was gone. I panic and tried really hard to remember where the last time I used it. I trace my way back from the last time I used it which is on my sister laptop before she went out of town doing research. I even turned my room upside down and I also search everywhere, around the house, the cars, the motorcycle, nada! I was becoming frustrated because the data in that thing is very very crucial. I prayed to God to please help me find it. And after a whole day tearing up my room, house, cars and bike,, i finally found it. Yippeeeee ^,^

Got to be more careful from now on. Geezzzz... this last week I've been such an idiot, can't focus on work or anything else. But thank God, the dates that reminded me of the dreadful days had passed, and I feel bit better today, and especially relieved that my maxtor had been found. Hopefully next month 'dreadful-days-remembrance' won't be as bad. My oh my, I gotta tell you, it's worse than having PMS. It's BHS.
Label: edit post
0 Responses