dr. O
it's a new day,, there are plans to fulfill, and things to do. but first of all let me just say thank You Lord, for this morning, it's a beautiful day. please help me God so that i can put myself through today.

yesterday i read one of my friends status updates on facebook, he said to his friend who just got dumped: "don't be sad my friend, cause actually she is the one who should be sad. why? because you only lost someone who doesn't love you, but she lost someone who really really loves her". i just think that words are very encouraging and i think i need to pass it on, although my friend didn't say it for me.









what ever hardship you are facing right now, don't ever give up, just take it on another day, one day at a time, and pray perhaps tomorrow is gonna be a better day.




"don't know why, i'm surviving every lonely day..*) 
but i do survive it day by day, and i thank God for every single day of it."


*) ~ if i can't have you by Adam Lambert.
Label: edit post
0 Responses