dr. O
Hei, tomorrow is palm sunday. Masa prapaskah sudah berakhir.

I realize that i failed to do most of my commitment but one thing that i am thankful for is that i succeeded to restrain myself from you, my ultimate temptation.
Praise the Lord for that.

But I don't know whether to be grateful or not for the fact that little by little this heart went from ache to numb, as numb as it was before meeting you. Now, I can see the wall build between us, the line, the mountains, the sea, the void that separate us. You have turn your back on me now, and there's nothing I can do but to console and cry to that yellow pillow until it soaked with tears.

We were us, we were we, 
but now it's you, now it's me. 
It just sad, that's all.

But i'm able to restrain myself,
as you always wanted me to.
Are you happy now? 'cause I'm not.

Numb. 
It's all there is.






Label: edit post
0 Responses