dr. O
Congrats to my dear friend who is now preparing to embark on her new adventure as a doctor in Raja Ampat Islands in West Papua, Indonesia. I am so happy for her, and excited as well and a little bit jealous I suppose. See, that actually that is also my dream to went out there and have an adventure instead of sitting in an office waiting for patients to come. Not that I'm not grateful of my blessings, I do. But it just seems so exciting.

It is God will and plan that now I supposedly continue my study here in Surabaya. Before all of this happened, my plan after graduating from Med School is actually to go to the most rural area in Indonesia, to see Indonesia. But I found a reason to stay, and one thing lead to another, so here I am, sitting in an office, waiting for patients and for my admission in School this year. This is also my dream. But I thought that I would continue my study after PTT. Oh well, I suppose I must wait another couple of years, God willing, before I also embark my dreams of travelling and exploring Indonesia and beyond. Both dreams are good for me, that's why even when I waited the result of my admission exam, I surrender it all to God's will. And this is God' will for me, so Thank You Lord..

And as for my dear dear friend, I'm looking forward to see you again soon. Gosh, it seems like a very beautiful place you're heading friend.


I hope that she can do her job well there and come home safely afterwards. 
0 Responses